Valle del Sol is seeking a full-time Family Practice Nurse Practitioner devoted to providing quality healthcare for our FQHC in the Mesa/Tempe area. The NP provides completes physical examinations, diagnosis, and treatment of both chronic and episodic disorders. The NP needs to be comfortable with using electronic health records.
*Spanish speaking preferred but not required*
- State license to practice as an advanced practitioner in the state of AZ with full prescribing authority
- Completion of an RN/NP program
- Board Certified
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
- Ability to consistently present a friendly, welcoming, and professional public-facing
- Culturally sensitive.
- TB Test and Hep Vaccine
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Basic Life Support trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- Willingness to take Suboxone waiver training
Valle del Sol practitioners are eligible for NHSC Loan Repayment.