Phoenix, AZ 85009
Salary: $17.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
Thisindividual provides care coordination to adult patients enrolled in OTPbehavioral health specialty services at Valle del Sol. This individual willwork directly with patients to enhance treatment goals and provide casemanagement and coordination of services to increase goal completion andeffectiveness. This individual will alsocarry a caseload with mixed acuity levels, which will be appropriatelydistributed across the team amongst OTP counselors, as counseling is arequirement of the program. This position fulfills functions including:conducting assessments and working with clients individually or in groupsettings to assist in increasing knowledge and/or skill-building techniques. The position will also fulfill routine auditsof charts, making sure that the best service is being provided to each patient.The role will consist of the review of drug screens on a weekly basis, reviewof contracts, consents, annuals and treatment plans and the following up ofconcerns at MDT.
· Must be 21 years of age or older.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) relatedfield; or
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in non-BH related field and 1 yearof BH work experience; or
· Associate’s degree and 2 years of BH work experience; or
· High School diploma and 4 years of BH work experience.
· Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide thebehavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meetthe unique needs of consumer populations served by the agency, includingchildren and meet OBHL requirements for a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT).
· Must be credentialed as a BHT within 90 days of hire.
· Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understandingof human behavior and counseling theories.
· Must have good skills in both verbal and written communications.
· Culturally sensitive.
· Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Recordssystems.
· CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to betrained within 90 days of hire date.
· TB test
· Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
· Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, andproof of auto insurance.
Must maintain currentCPR/1st Aid certification.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.