Salary: $14.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
The Medical Records/Health Information Management Technician is responsible for overseeing all areas within the department and ensures that records are updated and maintained to meet confidentiality requirements.
- At least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma/GED
- Requires strong computer skills, including the ability to work with medical software, and ability to do reports in both Word and Excel
- Requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Requires the ability to manage multiple changing priorities in an effective and organized fashion
- Must be able to provide culturally sensitive services
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance (if driving on company business).
- Must be able to obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card or be eligible to get one.
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task, with special attention to organization and detail for client record maintenance and related work.
- Must be cognizant of and follow laws and policies and procedures governing confidentiality and release of medical information.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.