Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
Provide individualized care coordination for patients with unmet, complex, or ongoing medical needs to ensure communication between all providers regardless of their discipline. Follow up with patients to assist with overcoming barriers to successfully implementing action plans or implementing treatment recommendations as needed. Become trained in and lead interventions on Chronic Disease Self-Management. Provide personalized assistance and resource connection for Valle del Sol members. This individual provides integrated case management and coordination of primary and mental health services to children and their families to enhance treatment goals and effectiveness.
- 21 years of age or older; and
- Clinical Intern in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree behavioral health program in good standing; or
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; or
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in non-BH related field AND 1 year of BH work experience; or
- Associate’s degree AND 2 years of BH work experience; or
- High School diploma and 4 years of BH work experience
- Credentialed as at BHT II within 90 days from date of hire
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Windows environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of consumer populations served by the agency
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior and counseling theories
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of health and human anatomy and physiology
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple changing priorities in an effective and organized fashion
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- Culturally sensitive
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability