JoinValle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitiveintegrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children andadolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment,competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
Thisindividual provides integrated care coordination to children patients enrolledin behavioral health specialty services at Valle del Sol, connected topartnership schools. This individual will work directly with patients toenhance treatment goals and provide case management and coordination ofservices to increase goal completion and effectiveness. This individual will also carry a case loadsize no more than 110.
- At least 21years of age.
- Bachelor’sor Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; or
- Bachelor’sor Master’s degree in non-BH related field AND 1 year of BH work experience; or
- Clinical Intern in Bachelor’s or Master’sdegree behavioral health program in good standing; or
- Associate’sdegree AND 2 years of BH work experience; or
- High Schooldiploma and 4 years of BH work experience.
- Must havethe skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health servicesthat the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs ofconsumer populations served by the agency, including children and meet OBHLrequirements for a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT).
- Must be credentialedas a BHT within 90 days of hire.
- Must be ableto demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior andchild development theories.
- Must havegood skills in both verbal and written communications.
- Knowledge ofWindows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- TB test
- Must have orable to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possessreliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain currentCPR/1st Aid certification.
Valledel Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefitssuch as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental,vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long termdisability.