Salary: $40,000.00 to $46,000.00 /year
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
We are seeking a talented individual to provide counseling services and coordination of care for patients and families, utilizing individual, group, and/or family approaches as indicated by need. Maintains and manages a caseload size of up to 75 patients receiving counseling services. Meets minimum qualifications for a Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) or Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) credentialing and is responsible for service delivery including conducting intake assessments, participating in Child and Family Teams, and providing clinical oversight to teams. Works with patients and their families to create individualized service plans, implements agreed upon interventions and monitors progress toward goal completion in accordance with the Arizona Vision and 12 Principles. Works with the child and family team to prevent and/or appropriately respond to crises and to minimize out-of-home placement. Monitors consumer level of acuity/need and recommends appropriate level of case management and/or psychiatric services accordingly. Promotes consumer/family independence and assists with transition planning.
Schedule is Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
**Salary depends on licensure level**
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; or Master’s degree in non-BH related field AND 1 year of BH work experience.
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of client populations served by the agency, including children and meet OBHL requirements for a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) or Professional (BHP).
- Must be credentialed as a BHT or BHP within 90 days of hire.
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior and counseling theories.
- Must have exceptional skills in communication (written and verbal) and able to execute conflict resolution.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- Ability to develop routine reports and correspondence.
- Culturally sensitive.
- TB Test
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Actively licensed in the state of Arizona.
- Membership in professional organizations.
- Specialized certifications or privileging as applicable.
- Knowledge of multicultural populations.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Ability to travel throughout the facility and, if needed, special physical aids may be supplied.
- The ability of clear and concise verbal communication.
- The ability to work early morning hours as needed.
- Comprehensive writing & communication skills.
- Willingness to conduct business in a team approach.
- Majority of work is performed in an office setting.
- Some travel is required and, if needed, special arrangements may be made.
- May need to interact with other outside professional entities.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.