Salary: $17.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
Care Coordinators provide care coordination to children and adult patients enrolled in behavioral health specialty services at Valle del Sol. They will work directly with patients to enhance treatment goals and provide case management and coordination of services to increase goal completion and effectiveness. They will also carry a case load size no more than 110 with mix acuity levels, which will be appropriately distributed across the team, based on existing referrals and enrolled patient needs.
**Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with 2 days working until 7pm
IOPSA Care Coordinator provides care coordination to adolescent patients enrolled in Valle del Sol’s IOPSA behavioral health specialty services. IOPSA assists youth addressing substance abuse issues, focusing on providing recovery support services with the utilization of the Matrix module.
**Schedule: Monday-Thursday 9am-7pm – Mesa office**
- At least 21 years of age
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; or Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in non-BH related field AND 1 year of BH work experience; or Associate’s degree and 2 years of BH work experience; or High School diploma and 4 years of BH work experience
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the position is authorized to provide and meet the unique needs of patient populations served by the agency
- Must be credentialed as a BHT within 90 days of hire
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior and counseling theories
- Must have excellent skills in both verbal and written communications
- Culturally sensitive
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems
- Must complete annual TB test or Chest X-Rays every five years
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess, reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification
- Ability to develop routine reports and correspondence
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Experience working with poverty-level families and drug awareness.
**Bilingual Stipend is offered.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.