Salary: $17.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
These individuals provide care coordination to children and adult patients enrolled in behavioral health specialty services at Valle del Sol. They will work directly with patients to enhance treatment goals and provide case management and coordination of services to increase goal completion and effectiveness. They will also carry a case load size no more than 110 with mix acuity levels, which will be appropriately distributed across the team, based on existing referrals and enrolled patient needs.
**Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with 2 days working late
CC 1: Must be Bilingual and is out of our office located at 3807 N 7th St and must score a 9 on a verbal ALTA test.
CC 2 & 3: Non-Bilingual and will work out of our office at 502 N 27th Ave.
CC 4: Non-Bilingual is out of our office at 8410 W Thomas Rd.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; or
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in non-BH related field AND 1 year of BH work experience; or
- Associate’s degree and 2 years of BH work experience; or
- High School diploma and 4 years of BH work experience.
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of consumer populations served by the agency, including children and meet OBHL requirements for a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT).
- Must be credentialed as a BHT within 90 days of hire.
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior and counseling theories.
- Must have good skills in both verbal and written communications.
- Culturally sensitive.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess, reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Experience working with poverty-level families and drug awareness.
- Physical: Ability to drive, heat tolerant during summer months, legible penmanship.
- Mental: Ability to deal with emotional and/or stressful situations.
- Environmental: Most work is performed in the office and it requires long periods of sitting.
**Bilingual Stipend is offered.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.