Phoenix, AZ 85014
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
The Finance Director oversees all accounting and bookkeeping processes to include the following: General Ledger Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cost Allocation, Asset Management, Records Management. Works closely with auditors on the annual Financial & Compliance audits. Assists in the preparation of the Non-Profit 990 annually. Ensures internal and external deliverables are met. Continually strives for process improvement. Supervises and mentors Finance staff. Reports to the CFO and completes other duties as assigned by the CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Progressive financial management experience for at least 5 years is required.
- Must be self-directed and have excellent communication skills.
- Must have prior computerized accounting experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and financial analysis skills mandatory
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short & long term disability.