Salary: $17.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
This individual provides integrated care coordination to children patients enrolled in behavioral health specialty services at Valle del Sol, connected to partnership schools. This individual will work directly with patients to enhance treatment goals and provide case management and coordination of services to increase goal completion and effectiveness. This individual will also carry a case load size no more than 110.
** Must pass ALTA test for Spanish verbal skills at a minimum of ALTA Level 2 and able to read and write Spanish at a minimum of ALTA Level 2 in written Spanish skills.**
*Schedule is Mon-Fri 8am-5pm*
- At least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; or
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in non-BH related field AND 1 year of BH work experience; or
- Associate’s degree AND 2 years of BH work experience; or
- High School diploma and 4 years of BH work experience.
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of consumer populations served by the agency, including children and meet OBHL requirements for a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT).
- Must be credentialed as a BHT within 90 days of hire.
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior and child development theories.
- Must have good skills in both verbal and written communications.
- Culturally sensitive.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Experience working with poverty-level families and drug awareness.
- Understanding of DSM 5 diagnosing.
- Physical: Ability to drive, heat tolerant during summer months, legible penmanship.
- Mental: Ability to deal with emotional and/or stressful situations.
- Environmental: Most work is performed out of the office in the consumers’ homes or schools.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.