Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
Responsibilitiesinclude opening clinic prepared to provide services to clients as scheduled.Monitoring and documenting medication inventory and records. Dispensemedications as ordered per Doctor and/or Nurse Practitioner. Maintain communication with other staffregarding client progress or concerns. Assess clients for signs and symptoms of substance abuse includingalcohol use and administering alcohol breathalyzer and/or drug screen asrequired. Attend weekly staff meetingregarding client progress/problems. Licensed Practical Nurse will also maintain an accurate record of TBskin test and/or follow-up chest x-ray. Other responsibilities include ordermedication and other supplies as needed, maintain accurate dispensing notes andinventory of medication. Maintainaccurate and timely notes, including recording prescribed medications and othercommunication from other providers in current charting system. Nurse will also be responsible for collectionof client co-payments
· License to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state ofArizona.
· Effective verbal, written and electronic communication skills.
· Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task.
· Initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility.
· Culturally sensitive.
· Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessaryto provide quality care.
· Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Recordssystems.
· Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, andproof of auto insurance.
· Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
· CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to betrained within 90 days of hire date.
· Basic Life Support trained or the ability to be trained within 90days of hired date.
Current TB test and Hep BVaccine.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.