Salary: $58,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
The Senior Accountant is fully responsible for all accounting and fiscal processes, has a full understanding of the Accounting Department, assists the Finance Director with the monthly close, the annual audit and subsequent single audits, serves as a backup for Cash Receipts, and Accounts Payable when needed, will assist in the preparation of the annual Non Profit 990, will prepare journal entries and reconciliations with supporting documentation, continually strives for process improvement, and assists the Finance Director as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Three years of responsible accounting experience.
- Exposure to various accounting software applications and proven ability to troubleshoot software processes and to designing/writing/generating reports.
- Must be self directed and have excellent communications skills.
- Computer literacy to include competency with Microsoft Excel and Word, Great Plains or similar accounting software.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- FQHC and/or BH experience is a plus.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.