Salary: $15.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
The Crisis Transition Navigator program provides services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Crisis Transition Navigator (CTN) will work specifically with Non-Title XIX, Non-SMI individuals who have received services from the Maricopa County crisis system. The Crisis Transition Navigator serves as a ‘bridge’ to ongoing services by coordinating and monitoring RHBA/Community based resources and facilitates delivery of these necessary services and supports. The goal of the CTN is to provide individuals who are voluntary and able to give informed consent, assistance in accessing post-crisis services. The CTN will assist in mapping out the most appropriate next steps for the individual who may need assistance in accessing various other providers or community based services after their initial crisis has passed.
- At least 21 years of age
- As this is a Peer provided service, to be eligible for the Crisis Transition Navigator position, you must be receiving or have received behavioral health services.)
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Knowledge of Windows environment
- Peer Support Specialist Certification (or able to meet requirements within 6 months of hire)
- Must have good skills in both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services.
- Knowledge of Windows environment.
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess, reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.