Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
We are seeking a full-time Medical Director/Psychiatrist to provide office-based psychiatric and administrative services for our patients in our Adult Services programs.
- Opioid treatment;
- Medication assisted treatment for substance use disorder;
- General mental health; and
- Severely mentally ill programs
- Psychiatrist Licensed in the state of Arizona with full prescribing authority
- Experience in medication assisted treatment for substance use disorder
- Experience with the servery mentally ill population
- Minimum 1-3 years experience practicing in a behavioral health setting
- Board certified or eligible
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
- Ability to consistently present a friendly, welcoming, and professional public-facing
- Culturally sensitive
- Annual TB test or chest x-ray every 5 years
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Basic Life Support trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
This facility is a member of the National Health Service Corps: NHSC.hrsa.gov.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability. Candidate may qualify for NHSC loan repayment program.