Salary: $16.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
Under general supervision, coordinates and performs monthly inspections of company vehicles, transports vehicles for repairs and maintains hard copies of repairs. Generate and maintain computer reports as needed. Participate in the coordination of alarm cards and keys.Effectively communicate with all level of management, employees, vendors and clients. Clean and maintain Valle del Sol facilities as requested. Perform minor carpentry, painting, electrical and plumbing works. Maintains janitorial and maintenance equipment. Supervises and inspects outside laborers on buildings or other areas as required.
- Knowledge of general vehicle maintenance, safety and repairs.
- Two year’s prior experience in general security or events work and or janitorial/maintenance work
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working and communicating effectively with vendors or customers.
- Moderate Computer Skills—Word, Excel and E-mail and Internet
- Must be knowledgeable in methods, materials, and equipment used in custodial work and safe work practices.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and proof of current auto insurance.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Prefer experience working with residential mental health and drug abusers.
- Must have reliable transportation, possess a valid driver’s license and proof of auto liability insurance.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to travel throughout the facility and to other facilities
- The ability of clear and concise verbal communication.
- The ability to work early morning hours as needed.
- Must be able to sort, carry and deliver mail
- Must be able to carry out verbal and written directions
- Must be able to set work priorities and work independently in the absence of supervision
- Willingness to conduct business in a team approach
- Majority of work is performed in office
- Some travel is required
- May need to interact with other outside professional entities
- Must demonstrate the ability to work with other staff members.
- Must be able to maintain cooperative relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.