Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
We are looking for a talented individual that will be able to provide clinical guidance for dual diagnosis, multiple drug dependency, behavioral and trauma based issues seen in school settings, and referrals for best practice services that align with the most appropriate level of care for patients. This individual will also be able to provide therapy and integrated services to Valle del Sol patients as needed, and assigned.
Salary: $52,000-56,000/ salary DOE and Licensure
Schedule M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) and 1 year of BH experience.
- Must hold an active associate level or independent level behavioral health license, as approved by AZBBHE.
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of consumer populations served by the agency, including children and meet OBHL requirements for a Behavioral Health Professional (BHP).
- Proficient in DSM 5 diagnosing.
- Maintain an awareness of substance abuse symptoms, signs, and best practice treatment.
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior, child development, and counseling theories.
- Must be credentialed as BHP within 90 days of hire.
- Ability to develop routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have exceptional skills in communication (written and verbal) and able to execute conflict resolution.
- Must be culturally sensitive and trauma sensitive.
- Experience working with families of diverse socio-economic status.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- Must have current TB test or be willing to take one within 90 days of hire.
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
- Consist of long periods of computer research
- Analytical and problem solving abilities are required.
- Must be able to work well in all situations with staff including Directors and Managers and Providers.
- Able to communicate efficiently.
- Ability to easily move from project to project and to prioritize jobs.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.