Salary: $40,000.00 to $46,000.00 /year
JoinValle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitiveintegrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children andadolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment,competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
WEST VALLEY LOCATION
This individual provides counselingservices and coordination of care for patients and families, utilizingindividual, group, and/or family approaches as indicated by need. Maintains and manages a caseload size of up to 75patients receiving counseling services. Responsiblefor service delivery including conducting intake assessments, participating inChild and Family Teams, and providing clinical oversight to teams. Works with patients and their families tocreate individualized service plans, implements agreed upon interventions andmonitors progress toward goal completion in accordance with the Arizona Visionand 12 Principles. Works with the childand family team to prevent and/or appropriately respond to crises and to minimizeout-of-home placement. Monitors consumerlevel of acuity/need and recommends appropriate level of case management and/orpsychiatric services accordingly. Promotes consumer/family independence and assists with transitionplanning.
- Must be atleast 21 years of age.
- Master’sdegree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; or Master’s degree in non-BHrelated field AND 1 year of BH work experience.
- Must havethe skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health servicesthat the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of clientpopulations served by the agency, including children and meet credentialing requirementsfor a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) or Professional (BHP) level.
- Must becredentialed as a BHT or BHP within 90 days of hire.
- Must be ableto demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior andcounseling theories.
- Must haveexceptional skills in communication (written and verbal) and able to executeconflict resolution.
- Knowledge ofWindows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- Ability to develop routine reports andcorrespondence.
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive.
- TB Test
- Must have orable to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possessreliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain currentCPR/1st Aid certification.
Valledel Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefitssuch as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental,vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long termdisability.