Salary: $24.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
We are seeking a talented individual to provide dosing and coordination of care for adult consumers in our OTP Program.
*Schedule is Mon-Fri 4am- 6pm and Sat 5:30am-12:00pm*
- License to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Arizona.
- Effective verbal, written and electronic communication skills.
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task.
- Initiative, creativity, problem solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility.
- Culturally sensitive.
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- Basic Life Support trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hired date.
- Current TB test and Hep B Vaccine.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Specialized certifications or privileging as applicable.
- Knowledge of acceptable charging procedures is highly desirable.
- Membership in professional organizations.
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to travel throughout the facility and, if needed, special physical aids may be supplied.
- The ability of clear and concise verbal communication.
- Eye-hand coordination, clear speech, seeing, and hearing.
- Ability to deal with emotional and/or stressful situations.
- Flexible with work load.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently and also cooperatively with other staff.
- Basic mathematical skills, ability to do reports in both Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of simple office machine repairs.
- Work is performed in an office setting.
- Adaptable to multiple tasks.
- The ability to work early morning hours.
- Ability to deal with difficult clients as needed.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.