Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
BILINGUAL – SPANISH SPEAKING
Responsibilities include opening and closing clinic prepared to provide services to clients ensuring a timely client flow through the clinical process. The Medical Assistant is responsible for maintaining inventory, ordering supplies and stocking clinic. Under the medical oversight of a doctor, the MA will coordinate and manage client care to include preparing clients for treatment and exam, translation, referrals, documentation and performing routine specialized procedures adhering to Federal, State and agency policy and procedure.
*Clinic Hours: Monday- Friday 7AM- 4PM
- 18 years or older
- Graduation and diploma from an Accredited Medical Assisting Program.
- Must pas ALTA Spanish Verbal test with a 9 score
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple changing priorities in an effective and organized fashion.
- Culturally sensitive.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- TB test, Hep B Vaccine and Immunizations Record
- Must have or be able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Basic Life Support trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.