Salary: $15.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
The Patient Engagement Specialist (PES) program provides services and support and preventative security around Valle del Sol clinics and offices . The PES will work with new, existing, and potential patients who are seeking or receiving services from Valle del Sol. This position serves as a ‘bridge’ to ongoing services by coordinating and monitoring patients in and around Valle clinics, facilitating connections with providers and staff, and facilitating delivery of necessary services and supports. The goal of the PES is to provide individuals assistance in accessing services and staff at Valle del Sol, provide basic education on integration, health literacy, care coordination, and to act as a lead in preventative and ongoing security situations.
- At least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- ALTA test for Spanish verbal skills at a minimum of ALTA Level 2 and able to read and write Spanish at a minimum of ALTA Level 2 in written Spanish skills.
- Knowledge of Windows environment.
- Culturally Sensitive.
- TB test
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or must obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- Must have or be able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Peer Support Specialist Certification.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records systems.
- High level of skill, training, and experience in dealing with complex treatment plans and a wide knowledge base of available community services.
- Knowledge of multicultural populations.
- Knowledge of integrated systems, wellness, health literacy.
- Experience in security services.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.