Phoenix, AZ 85009
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
We are currently seeking a full time Family Nurse Practitioner to serve Adults, Children, and our Seriously Mentally Ill patients. This prescriber will be at our locations West of Phoenix.
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing integrated care services, patient evaluation, and for prescribing and medication monitoring services.
- State license to practice as an advanced practitioner in the state of AZ with full prescribing authority
- Completion of an RN/NP program
- Board Certified
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
- Ability to consistently present a friendly, welcoming, and professional public-facing
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services
- TB Test, Hep B Vaccine, and Immunization records
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Basic Life Support trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- Willingness to take Suboxone waiver training
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and EMR
- Membership in professional organizations
- Specialized certifications as applicable
- Prefer knowledge of multicultural populations.