Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
Seeking a talented individual to serve our Substance Use Disorder population
*Clinic Hours: Monday- Friday 7AM- 4PM
Locations: Central Phoenix and Mesa
This individual provides care coordination to adult patients enrolled in OTP behavioral health specialty services at Valle del Sol. This individual will work directly with patients to enhance treatment goals and provide case management and coordination of services to increase goal completion and effectiveness. This individual will also carry a case load with mixed acuity levels, which will be appropriately distributed across the team amongst OTP counselors, as counseling is a requirement of the program. This position fulfills functions including: conducting assessments and working with clients individually or in group settings to assist in increasing knowledge and/or skill building techniques. The position will also fulfill routine audits of charts, making sure that the best service is being provided to each patient. The role will consist of the review of drug screens on a weekly basis, review of contracts, consents, annuals and treatment plans and the following up of concerns at MDT.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; or
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in non-BH related field and 1 year of BH work experience; or
- Associate’s degree and 2 years of BH work experience; or
- High School diploma and 4 years of BH work experience.
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of consumer populations served by the agency, including children and meet OBHL requirements for a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT).
- Must be credentialed as a BHT within 90 days of hire.
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior and counseling theories.
- Must have good skills in both verbal and written communications.
- Culturally sensitive.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/ 1st Aid Certification.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.