Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
The Crisis Transition Navigator program provides services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Crisis Transition Navigator (CTN) will work specifically with Non-Title XIX, Non-SMI individuals who have received services from the Maricopa County crisis system. The Crisis Transition Navigator serves as a ‘bridge’ to ongoing services by coordinating and monitoring RHBA/Community based resources and facilitates delivery of these necessary services and supports. The goal of the CTN is to provide individuals who are voluntary and able to give informed consent, assistance in accessing post-crisis services. The CTN will assist in mapping out the most appropriate next steps for the individual who may need assistance in accessing various other providers or community based services after their initial crisis has passed.
- At least 21 years of age
- Must be Bilingual
- As this is a Peer provided service, to be eligible for the Crisis Transition Navigator position, you must be receiving or have received behavioral health services
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the position is authorized to provide and meet the unique needs of patient populations served by the agency
- Must be credentialed as a BHT within 90 days of hire
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior and counseling theories
- Ability to provide Culturally-Sensitive Care
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records’ systems
- Annual TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess, reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification