Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits.
The Payroll/Benefits Manager is responsible for full-cycle payroll processing to ensure employees are paid accurately and on time; and administration of benefits management. This position is responsible for processing and distributing information about payroll and agency benefits. The ideal candidate will be well-organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and a team player with a variety of experience and, able to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities. The Payroll/ Benefits Manager will ensure the accuracy of preliminary payroll and data and will research and resolve payroll issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field; or
- 5+ years related work experience in payroll, benefits and leave of absence administration
- Working knowledge of ADP preferred
- Previous experience with payroll and benefit analytics, data management, including electronic file feeds and data imports
- Multi-state payroll experience preferred
- Ability to work with highly confidential and/or protected information
- Working knowledge of Year End Process / W2’s
- Ability to manage a high volume workload and prioritize time sensitive issues as they arise
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.