Queen Creek, AZ
Salary: $40,000.00 to $46,000.00 /year
JoinValle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitiveintegrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children andadolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment,competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
This individual providescounseling services and coordination of care for patients and families,utilizing individual, group, and/or family approaches as indicated byneed. Provides group counseling toadolescents enrolled in the Intensive Outpatient Program. Maintains and manages a caseload size of upto 20 patients receiving counseling services and up to 60 patients as ClinicalLiaison. Meets minimum qualificationsfor a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) or Behavioral Health Professional(BHP), is credentialed as a Clinical Liaison (CL) and is responsible forservice delivery in accordance with the Clinical Liaison role, includingconducting assessments, facilitating or participating in Child and FamilyTeams, and providing clinical oversight to teams. Negotiates individualized service plans,implements agreed upon interventions and monitors progress toward goalcompletion in accordance with the Arizona Vision and 12 Principles. Works with the child and family team toprevent and/or appropriately respond to crises and to minimize out-of-homeplacement. Monitors patients’ level ofacuity/need and recommends appropriate level of case management and/orpsychiatric services accordingly. Promotes patients/family independence and assists with transitionplanning.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health(B.H.) related field; Master’s degree in non-BH related field AND 1 year of BHwork experience.
- Must have the skills and knowledgenecessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency isauthorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of client populations servedby the agency, including children, and meet OBHL requirements for a BHT or BHP.
- Must be credentialed within 90 daysof hire.
- Culturally sensitive.
- Knowledge of Windows environmentand/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- Current Matrix training certificationor must certify within 6 months of hire date
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute)trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain validFingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation,valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
Valledel Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefitssuch as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental,vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long termdisability.