Phoenix, AZ 85009
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
TheMedical Front Desk Administrator is responsible for data collection, datareporting, general administrative duties, and will assist and support Vallestaff as directed by the Practice Director. Responsibilities include openingand closing clinic and must be prepared to provide services to clients ensuringa timely client flow through the clinical process. The front desk will bepriority; however, the Medical Front Desk Administrator is required to coverthe back office when needed as a back up Medical Assistant.
*Clinic Hours: Monday- Friday 8AM- 5PM
- 21 years or older
- Graduation and diploma from an Accredited Medical Assisting Program.
- Must have a Medical Interpretation Certification. However if not acquired at the time of the employment, VdS will pay for the Medical Interpretation Certification (If funded by VdS, employee must stay employed with VdS for a minimum of 12 months upon completion of program. In the event that the employee decides to leave VdS before the 12 month period, the cost of the training will be deducted from the employee’s last paycheck).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple changing priorities in an effective and organized fashion.
- Culturally sensitive.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- TB test, Hep B Vaccine and Immunizations Record
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- Must have or be able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance. Basic Life Support trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.