Salary: $15.00 /hour
oin Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
***** As this is a Peer provided service, to be eligible for the Crisis Transition Navigator position, you must be receiving or have received behavioral health services.****
The Crisis Transition Navigator program provides services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Crisis Transition Navigator (CTN) will work specifically with Non-Title XIX, Non-SMI individuals who have received services from the Maricopa County crisis system. The Crisis Transition Navigator serves as a ‘bridge’ to ongoing services by coordinating and monitoring RHBA/Community based resources and facilitates delivery of these necessary services and supports. The goal of the CTN is to provide individuals who are voluntary and able to give informed consent, assistance in accessing post-crisis services. The CTN will assist in mapping out the most appropriate next steps for the individual who may need assistance in accessing various other providers or community based services after their initial crisis has passed.
- At least 21 years of age
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; or
- Bachelor’s in non-BH related field AND 1 year of BH work experience; or
- Associate’s degree AND 4 years of BH work experience; or
- High School diploma and 6 years of BH work experience; or
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Behavioral Health Technician – Behavioral Health Para-Professional:Eligible or Certified
- As this is a Peer provided service, to be eligible for the Crisis Transition Navigator position, you must be receiving or have received behavioral health services.
- Peer Support Specialist Certification(or able to meet requirements within 6 months of hire)
- TB test
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- Must have or be able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, & Windows based systems.
- Knowledge of electronic medical records.
- Prefer knowledge of multicultural populations.
- Ability to sit at desk and operate a computer.
- Must possess a high level of skill, training and experience in dealing with complex treatment plans and a wide knowledge base of available community servic
- Interpersonal skills which allow for professional and positive relationships with co-workers, consumers, families and other community members.
- Good communication skills evidenced by a non-judgmental approach, effective listening and positive interaction.
- Must have valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and ability to travel locally.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.