Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
Responsible for submitting, collecting, posting and managing insurance claims. This includes re-billing primary, secondary and tertiary insurances, co-pays, and deductibles. Interacts with all levels of personnel, maintains and ensures confidentiality of Accounting information. Completes other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Two or more years in medical billing or experience with health insurance benefits, eligibility, and cash posting.
- Accounts Computer literate with moderate to advance skills in software applications.
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Must have good skills in both verbal and written communications.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- Must have or be able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Background in the behavioral health field and experience in customer service is preferred.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.