Phoenix, AZ 85009
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
Provides a variety of office and field activities to manageand monitor a rapid re-housing/transition-in-place program for families,performs direct client services, and compiles related documentation.
Work involves orienting alleligible participants to the program and providing housing search andsupportive services to promote participants self sufficiency, integration intothe community, and permanency in housing; performing administrative tasksinvolved in the review and maintenance of a caseload of program participants.The principal duties are performed both in a general office environment and inthe field and community where program participants reside.
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understandingof human behavior
- Requires knowledge and belief in “Housing First” philosophy andstrategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of community resources, social serviceagencies, and landlords.
- Fluency in the English language is required. Spanish speakingability is an added asset, but is not required.
- Sensitivity to cultural and socioeconomic characteristics ofpopulation served.
- A commitment to empowering others to solve their own problems.
- A conviction about the capacity of people to grow and change.
- The ability to establish and set appropriate limits with personsserved to help them gain skills and confidence.
- The ability to work collaboratively with other personnel and/orservice providers or professionals.
- The capacity to maintain a role to empower clients and tointervene appropriately to meet service goals.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Recordssystems
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess, reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, andproof of auto insurance
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.
Job Type: Full-time