Salary: $15.50 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment,competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
This individual provides care coordination to children and adult patients enrolled in behavioral health specialty services at Valle del Sol. This individual will work directly with patients to enhance treatment goals and provide case management and coordination of services to increase goal completion and effectiveness. This individual will also carry a case load size no more than 110 with mix acuity levels, which will be appropriately distributed across the team, based on existing referrals and enrolled patient needs.
- 18 years of age or older and;
- HS Diploma & 6 months experience; or
- Associate’s degree and no BH work experience; or
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in non-BH related field AND no BH work experience
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of consumer populations served by the agency, including children and meet OBHL requirements for a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT)
- Must be credentialed as a BHT I within 90 days of hire
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Culturally sensitive
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess, reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental,vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.