Join our staff of dedicated individuals as they provide quality, culturally sensitive behavioral health and social services to people in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
This position is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions at the location. This includes directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions. This is a “hands-on” leadership position. Will work with program executives and SOL to arrive at joint platform decisions.
*Please include salary expectations along with resume*
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other IT Discipline or 4 years leadership experience in Health Information and Technology
- MCSE, CNE, or ACE. 3-5 years network administration experience
- Software: SQL server, MS Exchange, SCO UNIX
- Knowledge of Windows Environment
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks, VPNs, VoIP, phone systems, etc.
- Excellent Project Management, Leadership, and Communication Skills
- Must maintain a valid AZ fingerprint clearance card
- Must possess valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and auto insurance
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Masters or Advanced Training in Computer Science
- Culturally Sensitive
- Knowledge of administrative and clinical systems, problem-solving skills, and excellent organizational skills
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.