Salary: $17.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
*Schedule is Mon-Fri 8:30am- 5:30pm*
This individual provides case management, care coordination and psychiatric services for Adults with a Serious Mental Illness. The Case manager will provide ongoing assessment, treatment planning, service coordination with physical and mental health systems, and other activities as identified by the clinical Team. The individual must meet the requirements to be credentialed as a BHT.
- At least 21 years of age
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; or
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in non-BH related field AND 1 year of BH work experience; or
- Associate’s degree AND 2 years of BH work experience; or
- High School diploma and 4 years of BH work experience.
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of consumer populations served by the agency, including children and meet OBHL requirements for a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT).
- Must be credentialed as a BHT within 90 days of hire.
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior and counseling theories.
- Culturally sensitive.
- Must have good skills in both verbal and written communications.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Experience working in or with Behavioral Health systems or clients.
- Experience working in or with physical health systems or patients.
- Physical: Ability to drive, heat tolerant during summer months, legible penmanship.
- Mental: Ability to deal with emotional and/or stressful situations.
- Environmental: Most work is performed out of the office in the members’ homes.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.