Salary: $14.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
We are looking for a talented bilingualMedical Assistants who will be responsible for maintaining inventory, ordering supplies and stocking clinic. Under the medical oversight of a doctor, the MA will coordinate and manage client care to include preparing clients for treatment and exam, translation, referrals, documentation and performing routine specialized procedures adhering to Federal, State and agency policy and procedure.
** Must pass ALTA test for Spanish verbal skills at a minimum of ALTA Level 2 and able to read and write Spanish at a minimum of ALTA Level 1 in written Spanish skills.**
- At least 21 years or older
- Graduation and diploma or certification from an Accredited Medical Assisting Program
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple changing priorities in an effective and organized fashion
- Culturally sensitive
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems
- TB test and Hep B Vaccine
- Must have or be able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Basic Life Support trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Experience with office medical procedures and treatments
- Knowledge of insurances, managed care operations, and scheduling software
- Current credentials as a Certified Medical Assistant strongly preferred
- Membership in professional organizations
- Specialized certifications as applicable
- Prefer knowledge of multicultural populations
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.