Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for maximum reimbursements on both BH and PCP books of business. Able to communicate efficiently with insurance companies, management, billing, QM and contracts to ensure proper coding. Able to mentor providers to properly code services rendered.
Salary: $18-20 DOE AND CERTIFICATION
- High School Diploma/GED, 2 or more years in the BH or PCP field and in coding.
- Accounts Computer literate with moderate to advance skills in software applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to pass Drug Test.
- Must have reliable transportation and proof of automobile liability insurance.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Consist of long periods of computer research
- Analytical and problem solving abilities are required.
- Must be able to work well in all situations with staff including Directors and Managers and Providers.
- Able to communicate efficiently.
- Ability to easily move from project to project and to prioritize jobs.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.