Phoenix, AZ 85014
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
The EMR Trainer& Data Analyst is responsible for mining and creating reports needed for decision makers, managers, departments or different project teams. As a trainer, he/she will also be responsible for being the first line of support for EMR related questions/ issues as well as ongoing and initial employee training as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Experience in delivering training to groups
- Acquire NextGen training/certification(online, conferences, etc.) – once hired
- Ability to generate ad-hoc reports that will have user-defined filters
- Ability to demonstrate high proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must possess valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Experience in behavioral health/medical field preferred
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short & long term disability.