With numerous locations across the Valley and a big mission to strengthen families through health and human services, we’re always looking for talent! If you’re interested in joining us in this work, our upcoming job fair is a perfect way to start.
Just bring your updated resume and a desire to serve!
What to Expect
- IMPORTANT: this is a hands-on, multi-step recruitment event. We’ll be spending interview time with you, and we will also be evaluating your performance on a mock intake or other job-related function. Only the most qualified candidates will advance through each step.
- First, you will meet with a member of our Human Resources team for some initial screenings.
- You will then meet with and shadow a member of our hiring team to prepare you for the mock intake or other job-related function.
- Please note: the Job Fair begins at 8 a.m. and the last applicant will be accepted at Noon.
- Please expect to spend 1 to 2 hours to complete this entire process.
This event is specifically focused on recruiting for the following positions:
|Care Coordinator I||HS Diploma|
|Care Coordinator II & III||HS Diploma + 4 years experience|
|Crisis Transition Navigator||Peer, HS Diploma|
|Counselor||Master's Degree in Behavioral Health|
|Behavioral Health Consultant||LCSW|
|Front Desk Medical Assistant||Graduation and diploma from an Accredited Medical Assisting Program + 3 years experience; bilingual|
|OTP LPN||Licensed Practical Nurse|
|Billing||Varies by position|
For complete job descriptions, please visit our Career Opportunities page. Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.
Wednesday, December 11
8 a.m. to Noon
Valle del Sol Administrative Office
3807 N. 7th Street