Patient Portal 101
Would you like to be able to manage all of these tasks online?
- Renew medications
- Schedule appointments
- Download healthcare documents
- Message medical staff
Try Patient Portal, a secure, easy-to-use online environment for Valle del Sol patients. As a patient of ours, you’ve already got a profile – you just need to claim it!
First, find your Patient Portal Enrollment Letter or give us a call to get your enrollment token. Then follow these 5 simple steps to begin.
(Click on the images for larger views.)
- Get online and navigate to www.nextmd.com. You can switch languages in the upper right hand corner of this page on desktop or at the bottom on mobile.
2. Select I Am New Here if this is your first time using the patient portal. Read through the Terms and Conditions and select I Accept or I Do Not Accept.
4. In the new window enter your Enrollment Token, enter your Date of Birth, or the date of birth of the patient if you are enrolling your child, and the email address you gave to staff.
5. In the new screen type in a username. This username is case sensitive. Create a Password and retype the password. Select a question from the list. Enter your answer and then retype your answer.
When finished select Submit. If there is an error, look for a Red Asterix next to needed information and complete.
If you have questions or require assistance, please contact us at 602-258-6797.