Phoenix, AZ 85014
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) is responsible for the implementation and supervision of integrated clinical care services delivered by Family, Pediatric, and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners and Physicians whom deliver Family, Psychiatric and Addiction Medicine services, and the Integrated Clinical Staff (ICS). The CMO is responsible for the direct supervision of the Youth Medical Director, Primary Care Health & Mid-Level Practitioners, the OTP Physician and LPN Supervisor. As Physician, the CMO is responsible for the medical care of Valle del Sol patients. This shall be in compliance with policies, directives, rules, regulations and clinical performance standards by the state of Arizona and the Federal Governments, Health Insurance plans and accrediting bodies. The CMO serves as Valle del Sol, Arizona ultimate authority on medical issues.
- Current National Board Certification of Physicians or eligible
- Arizona State license to practice as Medicine as a Physician
- Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
- Ability to consistently present a friendly, welcoming, and professional public-facing
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- Must meet credentialing requirements
- Hep B, Immunizations, and TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Must maintain current BLS Card
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Membership in professional organizations
- Specialized certifications as applicable
- Knowledge of multicultural populations
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short & long term disability.