Phoenix, AZ 85003
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
The After Hours Front Desk Administrator is responsible for data collection, data reporting, general administrative duties, and will assist and support Valle the staff as directed by the Director or Office Coordinator.
- At least 21 years old; except as an intern who is at least 18 years old.
- Must have a High School Diploma; or a High School Equivalency diploma.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Windows environment and Electronic Health Records systems.
- Requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Requires the ability to manage multiple changing priorities in an effective and organized fashion.
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services.
- TB Test
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or must obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- Must have or be able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Previous security experience preferred.
- Experience in NextGen.
- Experience with office medical procedures and treatments.
- Knowledge of health insurances and managed care operations
- Knowledge of acceptable charging procedures is highly desirable.
- Bilingual Stipend
- Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as:
- Paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays
- Healthcare, dental, vision, voluntary products through AFLAC, and employee assistance program
- 401k, company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short- & long-term disability