Phoenix, AZ 85014
Salary: $16.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement. .
Provide individualized care coordination to children enrolled in Integrated services and their families to enhance treatment goals and effectiveness. Focus on resilience and wellness to ensure decreased episodes of care and transition to lower needs. Focus on unmet, complex, or ongoing medical needs to ensure communication between all providers and coordinating staff. Follow up with patients and their family to assist with overcoming barriers to successfully implementing action plans or implementing treatment recommendations as needed. Lead groups on wellness and health. High level of patient interaction. Works with patients, doctors, counselors and external parties to coordinate treatment. Connects patients with additional community resources in a dynamic way. Provide personalized assistance and resource connection for Valle del Sol members. Conducts assessments and treatment plan updates as needed for integrated Team. Provides interpreter assistance from English to Spanish and Spanish to English for patients, guardians, medical and behavioral health providers, and community partners as needed.
- At least 21 years old; except as an intern who is at least 18 years old.
- Must have a Medical Interpretation Certification. However if not acquired at the time of the employment, VdS will pay for the Medical Interpretation Certification (If funded by VdS, employee must stay employed with VdS for a minimum of 12 months upon completion of program. In the event that the employee decides to leave VdS before the 12 month period, the cost of the training will be deducted from the employee’s last paycheck).
- Requires strong computer skills, including the ability to work with medical software.
- Requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Requires the ability to manage multiple changing priorities in an effective and organized fashion.
- Culturally sensitive.
- Knowledge of medical records and acceptable charging procedures is highly desirable.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance (if driving on company business).
- Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short & long term disability