Phoenix, AZ 85014
Salary: $36,112.67 to $57,645.00 /year
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
- Identifies and anticipates current and future hiring needs through communication with supervisors and Shared Operational Leadership
- Manages and maintains accurate application tracking process
- Administers training to hiring supervisors on application process
- Attracts and sources suitable candidates through networking opportunities, online employment forums, databases, social media, and events
- Sorts and prescreens applicants, resumes, and prospects
- Screens, interviews, verifies references, and manages candidates throughout the interview process
- Facilitates the offer process by extending offers and negotiating employment agreements
- Designs and manages job postings, job descriptions and position requirements
- Liaison to supervisory staff in preparing hiring packets for new employees
- Develops new strategies for staff retention
- Works closely with executive management to create and implement company specific retention strategies
- Develops process to ascertain employee job satisfaction for new and existing staff
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.