Phoenix, AZ 85003
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
The Program Coordinator & Evaluator will provide general administrative support, will provide general administrative support for CCBHC services and will track, manage, and analyze data, and will be in charge of all reporting for the the CCBHC (Certified Community Behavioral Health Center. This individual will also work with a contracted Ph.D. (if not a PhD already) who will oversee and provide direction on all evaluation efforts.
Other responsibilities include: coordination with Valle del Sol Site Supervisors, Leadership and Clinical Teams, and other Valle del Sol staff helping with data management, tracking, input, importing, and tracking, as well as with patient engagement data; responsible for completing specific processes within the framework of tracking and supporting an observable shift in how the community engages in health care services; responsible for providing excellent and expedient customer service to school partners, school administrators, and other community partners as assigned by the Director of the CCBHC project; track success of services delivered by mobile unit while on school campuses; connect with appropriate stakeholders to ensure timely and effective execution and outcomes.
- 18 years of age or older
- Bachelor’s degree and five to seven years of supervisor experience
- 1-2 years of experience in healthcare
- Must comply with and assist in the enforcement of organizational procedures
- Computer literate (Outlook, Internet) & Proficient in Windows environment (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must be capable of working independently with advanced time management, judgment, reliability, and organization methods.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services
- Knowledge and/or experience with electronic medical records.
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Master’s degree with two to three years of supervisor experience
- PhD in any field
- Experience working in or with Behavioral Health systems or clients
- Experience working in or with Primary Care systems or patients
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short & long term disability