Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
The Behavioral Health Consultant is responsible for ensuring a comprehensive treatment plan for patients across all lines of service and all resources available to the Agency. Works with patients, doctors, counselors and external parties to create a rounded treatment plan, does brief interventions with consumers and signs off on documentation. Connects patients with additional community resources. Is responsible for the collection and compilation of data required for the program in a thorough and accurate manner. The end goal is to serve the customers well by delivering a high standard, efficient customer service and to represent the organization in the possible best way.
- Master’s Degree in a field related to behavioral health and licensed in the state of AZ as an LCSW.
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of client populations served by the agency, including children and meet requirements for a Behavioral Health Professional (BHP)
- Must be credentialed as a BHP within 90 days of hire
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior and counseling theories.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Able to execute conflict resolution
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems
- Ability to develop routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services
- TB Test, Hep B Vaccine, and Immunization Records
- Must have or able to obtain a valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Basic Life Support trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short & long term disability