Phoenix, AZ 85003
Salary: $57,000.00 to $63,000.00 /year
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
**$57,000/year – Associate BHP
**$63,000/year – Indepednent BHP
The supervisor oversees the clinical operations of the OTP clinical teams in the medication-assisted treatment and opioid treatment programs of the ISUDS department; supervise Bachelor’s and Master’s level staff in delivery and assessment of behavioral health services according to Best Practices guidelines; ensures the delivery of quality services and timely completion of required documentation; monitors productivity and contract compliance; ensures compliance with regulatory and licensing entities and oversees appropriate resolution of clinical issues; works to foster and enhance the team environment; serves as customer service liaison with external stakeholders; functions as a program champion in all interactions with consumers, staff, stakeholders and funding sources.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health, associate license minimum, and 2 years behavioral health experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Meets minimum qualifications for a Behavioral Health Professional (BHP)
- Must be credentialed within 90 days of hire date
- Must possess knowledge in counseling techniques, substance abuse treatment, and trauma.
- Must have experience with Patient Welfare, Adult and Adolescent Substance Abuse, SMI, and Urgent and Emergent Crisis Intervention.
- Must possess effective communication and planning skills. · Knowledge of good supervisory practices.
- Must be able to provide culturally sensitive services.
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
- Bilingual Stipend
- Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as:
- Paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays
- Healthcare, dental, vision, voluntary products through AFLAC, and employee assistance program
- 401k, company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short- & long-term disability