Phoenix, AZ 85003
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
- 18 years or older
- Graduation and diploma from an Accredited Medical Assisting Program
- Must complete internal credentialing and privileging within 90 days of hire date
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple changing priorities in an effective and organized fashion
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems
- TB test, Hep B Vaccine, Immunization Records
- Must have or be able to obtain valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date
- Basic Life Support trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance or sign waiver
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Experience with office medical procedures and treatments.
- Knowledge of insurances managed care operations, and scheduling software.
- Current credentials as a Certified Medical Assistant strongly preferred.
- Membership in professional organizations
- Specialized certifications as applicable
- Prefer knowledge of multicultural populations.
- Bilingual Stipend
- Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as:
- Paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays
- Healthcare, dental, vision, voluntary products through AFLAC, and employee assistance program
- 401k, company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short- & long-term disability