Phoenix, AZ 85003
Salary: $53,000.00 to $57,000.00 /year
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
This position is for Central valley
Meets minimum qualifications for a Behavioral Health Professional (BHP). To oversee the Behavioral Health Services Department staff and help to foster healthy teamwork within the agency. Be able to provide clinical guidance for dual diagnosis, multiple drug dependency and provide services to other behavioral health recipients as needed. Be able to provide therapeutic integrated services to Valle del Sol patients. Administrative duties as assigned by the Chief of Arizona Operations (CAO).
Associate BHP – $53,000/ year
Independent BHP- $57,000/ year
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) and 1 year of BH experience.
- Must hold an active associate level or independent level behavioral health license, as approved by AZBBHE.
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of consumer populations served by the agency, including children and meet OBHL requirements for a Behavioral Health Professional (BHP).
- Must have sufficient knowledge of the substance abusing population, treatment planning and the field of human social services to work towards the rehabilitation of the client community.
- Proficient in DSM 5 diagnosing.
- Maintain an awareness of substance abuse symptoms, signs, and best practice treatment.
- Must be credentialed as BHP within 90 days of hire.
- Ability to develop routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have exceptional skills in communication (written and verbal) and able to execute conflict resolution.
- Must be culturally sensitive and trauma sensitive.
- Experience working with families of diverse socio-economic status.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- Must have current TB test or be willing to take one within 90 days of hire.
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability