Phoenix, AZ 85003
Salary: $17.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
** This ad is for three openings**
This individual provides case management, care coordination and psychiatric services for Adults with a Serious Mental Illness. The Case manager will provide ongoing assessment, treatment planning, service coordination with physical and mental health systems, and other activities as identified by the clinical Team. The individual must meet the requirements to be credentialed as a BHT II.
- 18 Years of age or older; AND
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; or
- Clinical Intern in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree behavioral health program in good standing; or
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in non-BH related field AND 1 year of BH work experience; or
- Associate’s degree AND 2 years of BH work experience; or
- High School diploma and 4 years of BH work experience
- Must be credentialed as a BHT II within 90 days of hire
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior and counseling theories
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain a valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental,vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.