Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Salary: $17.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
This individual provides care coordination to adolescent patients enrolled in Valle del Sol’s IOPSA behavioral health specialty services. IOPSA assists youth addressing substance abuse issues, focusing on providing recovery support services with the utilization of the Matrix module. The IOPSA Care Coordinator will co-facilitate the IOP groups, assist patients with setting recovery goals, assist in restructuring life and daily schedules to accommodate recovery, promote the development of new sober friendship networks, facilitate family involvement, provide aftercare services when patients graduate from groups, help improve overall life skills and facilitate access to services and resources as deemed appropriate. This individual will carry a mixture of GMHSA and IOPSA patients; this caseload will include at least 25 IOPSA patients in that mixture.
- At least 21 years of age
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; or
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a non-BH related field AND 1 year of BH work experience; or
- Associate’s degree AND 2 years of BH work experience; or
- High School diploma and 4 years of BH work experience
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of consumer populations served by the agency
- Must be credentialed as a BHT within 90 days of hire
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior and counseling theories
- Must have good skills in both verbal and written communications.
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems
- Annual TB test or chest x-rays every 5 years
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess, reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability