Phoenix, AZ 85003
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
The RN will be monitoring and documenting medication inventory and records. Dispense medications including injections as ordered per Doctor and/or Nurse Practitioner. Maintain communication with other staff regarding client progress or concerns. Attend staff meetings regarding client progress/problems.
Other responsibilities include order medication and other supplies as needed. Maintain accurate and timely notes, including recording prescribed medications and other communication from other providers in the current charting system. Must have the ability to be flexible when working for the After Hours CCBHC Program.
- License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Arizona.
- Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills.
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task.
- Initiative, creativity, problem solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility.
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care.
- Culturally sensitive.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records systems.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Basic Life Support trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hired date.
- Current TB test and Hep B Vaccine.
- Bilingual Stipend
- Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as:
- Paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays
- Healthcare, dental, vision, voluntary products through AFLAC, and employee assistance program
- 401k, company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short- & long-term disability