Phoenix, AZ 85014
Salary: $16.00 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
The Employment Specialist will perform only the duties of an Employment Specialist and does not carry a case management/clinical caseload. The individual will need to be credentialed as a BHT within two years.
- 18 years of age or older; AND
- High School Diploma/GED; or
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in behavioral health (B.H.) related field; or
- Clinical Intern in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree behavioral health program in good standing; or
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in non-BH related field AND 1 year of BH work experience; or
- Associate’s degree AND 2 years of BH work experience; or
- High School diploma and 4 years of experience in a BH setting (1 year must be direct patient contact). If applicant has less than four years and/or at least one year of direct care experience, Director approval will be required during hiring and credentialing process.
- Must have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide the behavioral health services that the agency is authorized to provide and to meet the unique needs of consumer populations served by the agency, including children and meet requirements for a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT).
- Must be credentialed as a BHT within 90 days of hire.
- Must be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of human behavior and child development theories.
- Must have good skills in both verbal and written communications.
- Knowledge of Windows environment and/or Electronic Health Records Systems.
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC,company-provided life insurance, and company-provided short & long term disability